The Tornado Alley Turbo Whirlwind III™ Bonanza
The Tornado Alley Turbo Whirlwind III™ Bonanza is the finest turbonormalizing package available for your TCM IO-520 or IO-550 Powered Bonanza today. Utilizing State-of-the-art Engineering and the finest components attainable, the turbonormalized Whirlwind III™ Bonanza not only provides sea-level power up to 20,000 feet but also significantly improves low altitude (less than 12000') speeds as well. With the "magic" of turboGAMIjectors® fuel injectors, the Whirlwind III™ bonanza will fly faster; and faster on less fuel, with cooler engine temperatures than normally-aspirated Bonanzas.
Recent improvements including the "Rammer II with Scoop Duct™" and other changes have compelled us to designate our new production configuration as Whirlwind III™.
What is a turbonormalized Bonanza?
Follow this link to read Turbonormalizing vs Turbocharging and understand the important differences!
- Type 321 Stainless Steel Exhaust manifold system utilizing .065 wall thickness for durability and safety
- Newly-overhauled Garrett turbocharger, Pressure relief valve, wastegate, and automatic controller
- turboGAMIjectors® fuel injection for smooth running and balanced fuel/air ratios
- High temperature silicon/teflon hose package
- New Rammer II with Scoop Duct™ intercooler with larger induction air tubing for cooler temperatures and improved power and efficiency
- New Alternate Air Door with ice detection
- Induction air components constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum, corrosion treated and coated with high-temperature enamel
- 2 year, 250 hour warranty on turbo components and 4 year, 1000 hour warranty on exhaust and induction air components
- Comprehensive ground and in-flight orientation
Pricing: $46,950* installed.
For more information, please contact:
- Pricing effective 08/15/11 and subject to change without notice.
- For Beechcraft models 35-C33A; 36; A36; E33A; F33A; G33, G36, S35, V35, V35A, V35B, A36TC and B36TC with 2 or 3 bladed props.
- Add $1,500 for air-conditioned models.
- Add $400 for standby vacuum pump relocation.
- Add $500 for left side gpu relocation.
- Additional instrumentation may be required if not currently equipped.
- No sales tax additional, unless you are a resident of Oklahoma